Sunday 4 February 2018

Winter on the farm

The last month has been a busy one, hence the lack of blogging. I'm now back and fully recharged after the Christmas break. The Lost Forest studio is at full steam ahead once again, and I'm slowly getting my wedding preparations ticked off the list (it seems like a never ending task at times!). 

As I mentioned last year, I've been working on a new direction for Lost Forest. The new look and concept will be unveiled in another few months. As I design everything from inception, it is a long and arduous process, and requires fresh eyes every few weeks to revaluate and tweak little details. I'm looking forward to showing my new creations, but also very nervous!

A break on my husband-to-be's farm is always a welcome boost to my creativity, and clears my head for a bustling few months ahead. The glowing winter sunsets, fresh crisp air that tickles your nose and fingers, inquisitive bovine and feline friends, and ghostly silhouettes of the ancient trees are some of the delights that rural Ireland has to offer. There is an innate awareness of nature and our affinity with the changing seasons. You can't help but feel invigorated by this little corner of the world.






No comments:

Post a Comment