Tuesday 28 November 2017

Getting ready for Gifted

The Lost Forest studio is buzzing in anticipation for this years big craft fair- Gifted, at the RDS, Dublin. There's only two weeks left before kick-off day on Friday the 8th of December. Billie and I are currently busy boxing, stamping, wrapping and organising lots of treasures, and building props (she's not so good at that part of the process). 

Here's a selection of photos from last years show, which saw my debut at the largest event I've participated in so far. Hopefully this year should be bigger and better than ever. My new stand will be a little different than before; a more streamlined version to make assembly easier, and a few tweaks to the arrangement. However, the stars of the show; my upcycled farm tables will be back!

You can still buy tickets for the event here. I'll be at Stand C20 Friday 8th- Sunday 10th. It should be a great show, and is always a cosy 'Christmassy' event perfect for all the family. I'll have a blog post after the fair to show the new and improved Lost Forest miniature shop. For now, it's back to work and I'll continue trying to teach Billie how to use a hammer. Having no thumbs is not a valid excuse, it it?! 












No comments:

Post a Comment